In helping organizations achieve performance excellence, Sterling International provides training in four key areas: change management, strategy deployment, organizational development and transformative product leadership. Briefly, here’s what each area entails
A structured and systematic approach to helping the people in an organization transition to new processes, change management may include:
▪ Instilling new values, attitudes, norms, and behaviors that support new ways of doing work
▪Building consensus among customers, vendors, employees and other stakeholders on specific changes designed to improve the organization
▪ Planning, implementing and fine-tuning all aspects of the transition from one organizational structure or business process to another
Once a high-level vision encompassing an organization’s mission, core values and goals has been defined, it’s time to deploy that strategy and answer questions such as:
▪What do we want this organization to be?
▪ How will we get there?
▪ What must we do different to achieve our goals?
▪ What specific areas need improvement?
▪What action items must be completed?
▪ How can we make this process repeatable?
" Sterling International works in concert with customers to convert the strategic objectives into action plans to achieve goals; assessing progress relative to these action plans."
Organizations that offer an effective employee experience can better attract, retain and engage the right talent. Developing that experience requires:
▪ Promoting the organization’s values and culture
▪Helping employees maximize their potential and amplify their contributions
▪Assessing current processes and working to create positive change
▪ Aligning behavior with the organization’s strategy, structures and goals
A creative style of management, transformational leadership rejects complacency and instead encourages a continued push toward growth and improvement. It serves to:
▪ Give employees a sense of power in directing their work
▪ Consider each person a role model who can inspire his or her peers
▪ Challenge teams to take greater ownership of work
▪ Assign tasks that correlate to an employee’s strengths and weaknesses
▪ Make everyone invested in success
Sterling International can also assist with other areas of organizational performance including strategic planning, benchmarking, developing SMART goals, supply chain management, quality assurance programs, Lean Six Sigma implementation and more. No matter what your organizational or individual needs are for performance improvement, Sterling International can help. to discuss your training and consulting needs. Contact us today !